Building a Solid Foundation for Global Growth
When your business is expanding internationally, profitable growth is the primary objective. Extensive market research on the target location and distribution infrastructure is your first step. But achieving the greatest return on your investment also depends on structuring your branch or partnership in the most tax-efficient way, as well as thorough compliance with complex accounting and auditing standards.
Bennett Thrasher, one of the largest and fastest-growing accounting firms in the country, is the leading Atlanta-based international accounting and tax advisory firm. For more than 10 years, we have been helping inbound and outbound international businesses, as well as individual investors, reduce their worldwide tax burdens and fulfill financial reporting requirements. Multinational businesses in real estate investment, manufacturing and distribution, technology and many other sectors turn to our experienced International Services Team.
- Our International Accounting Services
- We Speak Your Language
- Receive Attention from International Experts
Whether your international company is establishing or expanding operations in the United States, or your domestic company is opening an overseas subsidiary, our international accounting and tax professionals will help you establish a solid foundation for global growth. We accomplish this goal by managing all federal, state and local level issues, including:
- Auditing financial statements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA) prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Complying with the reporting requirements of international stock exchanges
- Preparing transfer pricing studies to establish prices for transactions with related foreign entities and comply with US and foreign transfer pricing requirements
- Minimizing worldwide tax burden through tax-efficient structuring of corporations, subsidiaries, and real estate investment partnerships
- Planning for state and local tax (SALT) implications and complying with tax requirements in each US state as well as foreign tax jurisdictions
- Identifying and taking advantage of foreign tax credits and other incentives
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart. ~ Nelson Mandela
For foreign-based businesses, we know how frustrating and inefficient it can be when your local business advisors don’t speak your language and understand your culture. Interacting with foreign parent companies and their external auditors requires extensive knowledge of international accounting and auditing standards, as well as cultural sensitivity.
Bennett Thrasher has the international accounting experience and cultural savvy required to become an extension of your home-country accounting team. With their backgrounds in Big Four accounting firms and multinational corporations, our International Service Team members speak more than 15 languages and have decades of experience serving companies domiciled in countries from Brazil to Germany to the United Kingdom. For US-based companies expanding into overseas markets, this experience means that we can help you navigate complex regulatory requirements and subtle cultural norms with finesse.
Our devotion to collaboration means that our clients receive personal attention from the foremost international accounting and consulting experts. In addition to Bennett Thrasher’s considerable international tax and accounting knowledge, we augment that expertise through collaboration with members of Leading Edge Alliance and DFK International, international associations of independent accounting and consulting firms with representation in more than 110 countries.