Expert Guidance for Software
When it comes to maximizing Avalara for software companies, we go beyond basics. Bennett Thrasher customizes Avalara setup to suit your unique needs. Expect thorough training, future-proofing, and unwavering support.
- Unparalleled Software Focus
Our specialty lies in guiding software companies to harness Avalara to its fullest potential.
- We understand software intricacies inside and out.
Our goal is zero mistakes, total compliance, and ultimate efficiency. We ensure you get every ounce of value from Avalara integration.
- Certified Partner for Software Success.
We’re not just experts; we’re certified partners dedicated to your software company’s success.
Sales Tax Domination
Navigate the Avalara tax integration landscape confidently with our expert guidance. Let us help you build best-practice processes around Avalara to ensure proper compliance, including (but not limited to):
- Taxability study / classifying products
- Product mapping
- Nexus issues
- Implementation (initial and when switching ERPs)
- Custom taxability rules
- Accounting for exempt customers and marketplace facilitators
Join Us & Learn More
Expert Guidance for Software Companies
Webinar: Common and Costly) Avalara Configuration Issues
Oct 5, 2023 01:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
In this webinar, we will be covering common and costly Avalara implementation/configuration issues, building processes and procedures around Avalara to ensure compliance, and dealing with prior period exposure. Our topics will include:
- Product Mapping Issues
- Returns, Reconciliation, & Reporting • Nexus Issues
- Considerations when Switching ERPs
- Exempt Customers
- Preparing for Due Diligence
- Streamline Sales Tax Program – Pros and Cons
- Voluntary Disclosure Agreements and Registrations
We’ll also have a live Q&A session in the last 20 minutes for any specific questions not covered.
Stephen Bradshaw is a Partner in Bennett Thrasher’s State and Local Tax practice, providing state income/franchise tax consulting; compliance; ASC 740 (provision); sales/use tax consulting; state tax credit and incentives; unclaimed property; and other miscellaneous state tax services to clients of varying sizes and legal entity types. Read Stephen’s full bio here.