Many of our small business clients have converted their financial records to the Cloud. In days past, small businesses maintained their financial records in-house requiring the owner to commit their time or hire a full-time employee to maintain the records. We believe migrating to QuickBooks Online (QBO) from QuickBooks Desktop provides small business owners numerous benefits and greater flexibility.
Some benefits of migrating to the Cloud are as follows:
- Faster System – QBO allows multiple users to log into the financial records for updates, research and financial analysis without experiencing common slowdowns of in-house computers.
- Accessibility – Small business owners may review real-time results from anywhere – their desktops, laptops, phones and tablets (iPhone, iPad, Android).
- No More Upgrades – Intuit handles upgrades in the background, ensuring availability of the most current features and functions.
- Free Secure Storage – Financial data is protected and routinely backed up on remote servers.
At Bennett Thrasher we provide QBO and the people and processes to efficiently maintain data on behalf of our small business clients.
Service offering examples include:
- Streamlined data entry – We connect bank and credit card accounts to QBO and set rules to automate transaction coding.
- Less paperwork – By maintaining results remotely, we maintain the digital form of documents for easy access.
- More connections – We interface applications (ex: PayPal, Bill.com, Amex, Square, etc.) to collect data and seamlessly record to the financial records. Our current clients appreciate the additional mobility to complete tasks with a swipe or a touch.
- Routine financial results – By automating key tasks we reduce bookkeeping hours to deliver meaningful and timely financial results.
Our clients benefit from the ability to manage their business with data that is perfectly in sync and easily scalable. If you have not moved your financial records online, please contact Shane George, Matt Natho, or Jimmy Lee by calling 770.396.2200 and we’ll schedule a call to discuss how we can assist with the transition.