Bennett Thrasher LLP is pleased to announce its 2017 inclusion on several noteworthy local and national lists. Managing Partner Jeff Eischeid attributes the firm’s success to its clients and dedicated staff.
“We are grateful to be recognized for our hard work over the past year,” said Eischeid. “Our team works diligently to keep our clients satisfied and make their lives easier when it comes to their accounting and business consulting needs. We also strive to create an enjoyable work environment and are respectful of our employees’ lives inside and outside of the office.”
Bennett Thrasher’s recognitions in 2017 include:
- “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” – This marks the fifth consecutive year that Bennett Thrasher has been included on Accounting Today’s annual list. The Best Accounting Firms to Work For award was created to identify, recognize and honor the top employers in the accounting industry. The list consists of 100 accounting firms from across the United States. Bennett Thrasher was ranked the second best accounting firm to work for in the large firm category.
- “Top 100 Firms” – Inside Public Accounting annually recognizes the top 100 firms in the country. Bennett Thrasher is one of only four Atlanta-based accounting firms to earn this recognition for 2017. The IPA Top 100 ranking system is based on U.S. revenues.
- “Best of the Best Firms” – This annual recognition from Inside Public Accounting honors 50 firms across the country for their outstanding management and operational performance. Bennett Thrasher made this list for the sixth consecutive year in 2017. Best of the Best firms demonstrate long-term consistency and exceptional performance.
- “Top 100 Firms” & “Top Regional Leader” – Accounting Today’s Top 100 Firms list is based on the firm’s revenue and growth over the past year. In addition, the firm was ranked as a Top Regional Leader, along with other firms across six Southeastern states.
- “Best Full-Service Accounting Firm” & “Best Forensic Accounting Firm” – This annual survey by The Fulton County Daily Report highlights businesses that stand out among their competitors in providing essentials required to compete in today’s legal market. Bennett Thrasher has consistently been ranked by Daily Report as a leader in several award categories, resulting in Bennett Thrasher being named to the Daily Report Hall of Fame.
About Bennett Thrasher LLP
Bennett Thrasher LLP is one of the country’s largest full-service certified public accounting and consulting firms. The firm creates significant value and a unique positive experience through collaboration – with and between clients, partners, associates and the community. Founded in 1980 by Rick Bennett and Ken Thrasher, Bennett Thrasher today has a dedicated, experienced team of partners and associates who believe in creating value by working “Better Together.”