Individual Tax Compliance
Simplifying Taxation for Individuals and Families
For you, tax is personal. Whether you are a business owner or executive, athlete or entertainer, physician or attorney, high-net-worth family member, or even retired, you need guidance to navigate the tax code maze while planning ahead to minimize your tax liability today and tomorrow.
Individual Tax Preparation Services
Bennett Thrasher simplifies tax compliance so you can focus on what you do best. Our team members have spent decades serving individual and family clients with complex tax issues and structures-so whatever your situation, we are prepared to address it and solve it. We provide a full range of individual tax compliance services, including:
- Preparation of complex individual federal and state income tax returns
- Preparation of estate tax (Form 706) and gift tax (Form 709) returns
- Tax projections to manage cash flow and identify planning opportunities
- Education and charitable gift planning
- Tax-efficient analysis of investments and insurance
- Identification of and assistance with federal and state tax credits and incentives
- Representation before the IRS and state agencies and management of tax audits
Covering Every Angle
Our collaborative approach means that you can sleep soundly knowing that we have you covered. Our tax teams meet weekly to review each client's needs and ensure that we are addressing every potential angle to mitigate their tax liability while staying in compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
Contact a Professional
If you are looking for a solution to manage your individual tax planning and compliance needs, contact Jonathan Swartz or call 770.396.2200.