Solving Complex Tax Problems for Businesses and Individuals
In your business and in your personal life, success creates complexity. Business growth and accumulation of assets creates the need for increasingly sophisticated approaches to protecting those assets.
Bennett Thrasher's corporate and individual clients can rest assured knowing that experienced, proactive tax advisors are staying alert for every opportunity to minimize their taxes. That's why many of our client relationships span 30 years or more.
We manage our clients' corporate and personal tax liability through five specialty teams: Real Estate, Pass-Through Entities, C corporations, International and Personal Financial Services. Through years of experience and intensive training, each team member has developed deep competence within their specialty area as well as a broad base of personal and business tax knowledge.
Minimizing Your Overall Tax Burden
At Bennett Thrasher, we are always thinking of ways to create more tax-efficient structures for your business and personal situation by:
- Planning to minimize exposure to personal and corporate income tax, estate and gift tax, state and local tax (SALT), capital gains tax and alternative minimum tax (AMT)
- Preparing transfer pricing studies to establish prices for transactions with related foreign entities in compliance with U.S. and foreign jurisdiction requirements
- Minimizing domestic and worldwide tax burden through tax-efficient structuring of corporations, subsidiaries, captive insurance companies and real estate investment partnerships
- Advising clients regarding tax consequences of merger and acquisition transactions
- Identifying and taking advantage of research and development (R&D) and other domestic or international tax credits and incentives
White Board, Blue Sky
Our devotion to collaboration means that each of our clients receives the most insightful and targeted ideas based on that client's unique situation. Through our exclusive Whiteboard Sessions, we assemble the foremost experts in personal and corporate tax-as well as financial reporting, wealth management and forensics-to brainstorm ideas to protect your assets and save you money.
When your needs require expertise that doesn't reside within our four walls, we also collaborate with our colleagues in other professional advisory firms or in DFK International, our international association of more than 300 independent accounting and consulting firms in over 80 countries.
The bottom line is that, wherever your personal and business activities take you, we will be there to guide you and protect what you've worked so hard to build.
If you are looking for a proactive, collaborative approach to corporate and personal tax planning and compliance, contact Jeff Call at 770.396.2200.