Compliance & Anti-Fraud Consulting
Building Effective Compliance Programs to Prevent, Detect and Respond to Fraud and Misconduct
Fraud and misconduct threaten and undermine your organization on a daily basis. These risks have the potential to devastate your company's reputation as well as its bottom line and expose your company to legal and regulatory fines, penalties or sanctions.
The current regulatory environment raises the stakes in a way that not only puts your company's reputation and profits at risk, but threatens its very existence as well. With so much at stake, business leaders like yourself are becoming more aware of the necessity of a robust compliance program that protects what's important to you, compliments business objectives, helps ensure compliance with laws and regulations and prevents and detects fraud, waste and abuse.
Whether you need to conduct your first fraud risk assessment or evaluate the programs and controls already in place, Bennett Thrasher's Compliance & Anti-Fraud Consulting Team can assist you in answering any of the following questions:
Anti-fraud Programs and Controls
- What is my fraud risk profile?
- Where might my organization be vulnerable to fraud, waste or abuse?
- What is the likelihood that a fraud will occur?
- What is the potential impact on my business, should a fraud occur?
- Do I have the right controls in place and are they working?
- Am I prepared to respond to an allegation of fraud or inquiry from a regulator?
- What are other organizations doing to prevent, detect and respond to fraud?
- What information do I need to prevent and detect fraud?
- How do I start a compliance program?
- Is my compliance program comprehensive and appropriately designed?
- Is my compliance program working and is it effective?
- Who should run my compliance program?
For a customized anti-fraud program that meets your compliance needs, contact Patrick Braley or call 770.396.2200 to schedule a consultation.