Accounting Expertise for Your Professional Services Firm
Whether you run a medical practice, law firm, or another type of professional services firm, you probably spend more time than you would like worrying about financial issues such as cash-flow management and how to minimize your taxes.
Let the professional services team at Bennett Thrasher replace those worries with peace of mind. As one of Atlanta’s largest public accounting firms, we know how to successfully manage and account for growth in a thriving professional services firm, so you can be confident that your financial bases are covered and that you are taking advantage of opportunities to improve financial results. For more than 30 years, we have been serving the accounting and tax needs of professional services firms, including:
- Physician practices
- Dental practices
- Law firms
- Real Estate firms
- Consulting firms
- Architectural firms
- Marketing and advertising firms
- Captive Insurance companies
- Private equity and hedge fund managers
Comprehensive Tax, Accounting and Advisory Support
The experienced CPAs and consultants of Bennett Thrasher draw on our deep understanding of the issues and challenges of managing a professional services firm to provide a full scope of services, including:
- Personal and corporate tax planning and consulting, including multistate tax planning
- Practice management consulting, from cash-flow management and projections to overhead allocation analysis
- Review and consulting on the tax impact of partnership agreements and changes in partnership
- Accounting and finance outsourcing, from back-office accounting and month-end close support to a fully outsourced CFO
- Transaction advisory services, including the valuation of the business and tax impact of consolidation for physician practices
- Benchmarking of valuation multiples, overhead expenses, revenue per partner or physician, and other key performance indicators in relation to similar firms
Investing in Your Success
In addition to bringing longstanding knowledge of professional service firms, we also strive to know each client intimately. Our responsive accounting professionals stay apprised of developments in your practice so that we can identify opportunities to minimize your corporate and personal taxes, improve your profitability and grow your firm. That’s why our clients regularly rely on us as a sounding board for their major business decisions.
Contact Us To Learn More
To find out how our professional services team can help provide a solid foundation for your firm’s growth, contact Torie Barry or call 770.396.2200.