Commitment to Client Service:
- I will do everything possible to help provide my clients with superior services through innovative thinking and efficient solutions.
- I know that our success depends on how well I consistently serve our clients inside and outside the Firm.
- I understand that what I do directly impacts the timeliness, quality, and cost effectiveness of the services we provide.
- I will respect and have concern for our clients’ needs.
- Once I make a commitment, I promise to fulfill it on time.
- I will do what I say, when I say I will do it.
- I will make client satisfaction a high priority.
- I promise to strive to do my best and to continually seek performance improvement.
“Bennett Thrasher exists to serve our clients by building trust through insight and involvement and to provide professional fellowship1 and prosperity2 for everyone in the firm.”
1Fellowship means that we work together with like heart, like mind, like purpose. We understand and respect each other. Our agendas are consistent and meaningful.
2By prosperity, we mean that we want all that is good in the broadest sense of the word for everyone in the firm, our families and our clients. We want to grow by being expert and professional. We want to serve our clients to the best of our ability. We want to be wise and enjoy life. We want to be successful. Prosperity also means that we have the resources we need to accomplish all of this.